zondag 28 februari 2010

Lovely Mermaid



I've made a card with a lovely digistamp.



I cut the image after colouring. I think it's nice to put her on a Nestabilitie. I've used 3 different sets of Nestabilities: Small Classic Inverted Scalloped, Large Classic Inverted Scalloped, Standard Circle Large.



The flowers are made with the Creatables Stencil Flora. I put a flowerpearl with a mini brad in the middle of each flower.



-digistamp Mermaid from Softpencil coloured with Derwent Coloursoft pencils
-designpaper out The Stack 6 from DCWV
-Nestabilities Small Classic Inverted Scalloped, Large Classic Inverted Scalloped, Standard Circle Large
-ColorCore Cardstock AB020 Aquarium
-Creatables Stencil Flora
-2 flowerpearls fastened with 2 mini brads
-2 pearls

I hope you'll like my card.

xxx Anne-Marije

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten