zondag 21 maart 2010

A Stitch In Time!

Hi Everyone, I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend!
Today I have a card to share with you that I made for my friends birthday...I knew as soon as I saw this cute Penny Black image that she would love it...as she loves embroidery :)

The image is 'A Stitch in Time' and I have coloured the image with Copics. I have used my Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle dies to mat & layer the image on Colocore cardstock. I have also stamped the little mouse at the top of the image twice and layered him up with dimensional foam pads. I have used the Martha Stewart 'Frond' punch to create the leaves in the floral arrangement....and to add to the sewing theme I have stitched around the borders with my sewing machine.

Thanks for looking
Debbie x

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Debbie,this card is gorgous.I love the stamp and your papers are lovely.
    Sue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Debbie,
    your card is so beautiful. Love the image and the coloration.

    Hugs Nicola

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een prachtige kaart Debbie. Zo'n mooie kleuren!!!!!

    Trix

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een mooie kaart is het geworden.

    Gr. Friedy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Och wat een lieffie, tja de penny's zijn ook zo leuk...hier thuis een muizenplaag, al jaren hi,hi,

    Warme groetjes,
    Anita.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen