dinsdag 29 maart 2011

Flowers for Mum

Hello everyone, as mother's day is approaching I have a floral card to show you today. It could be suitable for mother's day, a birthday or any other occassion.


For my card I have used my favourite Karen Lockhart stamp and I have coloured it with copics. I have added some glossy accents to the vase to give the impression of glass and some stickles to the flowers for a bit of bling! The DP is from Papermania and the doily from Create4fun. Finally I finished off with some ribbon and jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Cream and blue card, PM - Blueberry Hill
Stamps: Lockhart - Cottage Flowers
Colouring: Copics - G21, YG11, YG67, E51, E53, B00, BG10, B32, B24, B39, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, stickles, glossy accents, doily
Tools: Sewing Machine, cuttlebug, nesties, bow easy
Thanks for looking x


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten