maandag 9 november 2009

Please Mr Postman....

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I have a card to share with you today that I made for the Penny Black Challenge ~ A Song Title!

The song I chose is 'Please Mr Postman' by the Beatles....which is quite apt here in the UK at the moment as we are having postal strikes! LOL

The image is by penny Black and I have coloured it with Copics. I have used some flowersoft mixed with glamour dust for the snow effect on the top of the postbox.


Card Recipe
Stamp:
'Hand Mailed' (4014K) by Penny Black from Create4Fun
Colouring Medium: Memento Ink & Copic Sketch Markers.
Card: ColorCore Cardstock from Create4Fun
Papers: October Afternoon & Basic Grey.
Tools: Martha Stewart 'Icicle' border punch, Spellbinders megabilities 'Labels 8 from Create4Fun.
Misc: 'Arctic White' Flowersoft, Glamour Dust, Stickles, Organza Ribbon, Snowflake & Snowflake Charm are all from my stash.

Have fun Crafting!

Debbie x

3 opmerkingen:

  1. fab card....I love your colouring!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! the colourin on this card is Stunning! Beautiful. The image is also so cute.. But the coluring just made me say WOW.... Great icy card! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen