maandag 8 augustus 2011

Sweet Tilda


Hello everyone, for my card I have used Sweet Tilda from the Magnolia Right Through My Heart Collection 2010 and she is coloured with copics. The DP is from DCWV and I have used joy embossing stencils for my embossed elements. The sentiment is from SU and I have used a spellbinders fancy tag to make the little tab. The ribbon and jewels are all from my stash.


I have also decorated the inside of this card..... not very exciting but I thought I'd add a picture anyway!!


Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink and white card. DCWV - The Sweet Stack
Stamps: Magnolia - Sweet Tilda - Right Through My Heart Collection 2010
Colouring: Copics - E000, E00, E11, R20, E51, E31, E35, E25, E29, R32, R35, R37, C1, C3, C5, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Trouvaillejoy embossing templatesspellbinders fancy tags die, sewing machine
Thanks for looking. Liza x

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat een prachtige kaart. Mooie kleuren en Tilda is ook erg mooi ingekleurd.

    Groetjes Astrid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen